Members Employees & Supporters
Like those who served before them, today’s serving members and employees continue the tradition and adapting to the ever changing, contemporary challenges of keeping Canadians safe. Pillars of the Force is dedicated to those who honourably respond to the call of duty, day in and day out and to those who support those, who do so serve. As well, a family member may donate and submit relevant information of a deceased Member or Employee for posting on the Pillars or on the Princess Royal Walk.
Pillars of the Force helps ensure the legacy continues and your story of service is shared with generations to come on our Virtual Pillars at mpvirtualpillars.ca
“You are part of this unique Canadian story” – Stake Your Claim! Make Your Donation! Share Your Story!
Stake Your Claim! Share Your Story!
Troop members, teams, or generational family members may be placed together on the pillars or walkway. However, one person must collect all relevant information and submit with a REQUEST for the noted persons to be posted together.
A family member may donate and submit relevant information of a deceased Member or Employee for posting on the Pillars or on the princess Royal Walk.
HOW THE 150 PROMO WORKS
FIRST TIME DONORS Staking a Claim(s):
May stake a single individual claim for the original $300 donation or form a Group/Team with a minimum of 6 individuals or more. Each member of the Group/Team, including the Team Leader, will be at $150, and each will receive an individual charitable tax receipt. A form for group submissions is provided below.
Note: The Team Leader is responsible for assembling all the names, contact information and nameplate and/or brick details, and submitting total Team donation & Claim. Names will be placed together as a permanent record of where you were and with whom, in our 150th anniversary year.
No. in Team including Team Leader
Token Price of First Nameplate or Brick
Number of Additional Claims
Donation amount per team member
Savings/claim through 150 campaign
|2||$300||1 x $150 = $150||$450||$225||$75|
|5||$300||4 x $150 = $600||$900||$180||$120|
|10||$300||9 x $150 = $1,350||$1,650||$165||$135|
|15||$300||14 x $150 = $2,100||$2,400||$160||$140|
PREVIOUS DONORS who have already staked a claim:
- Are entitled to stake an additional claim(s) for each previously staked claim at $150 off the regular pricing.
- Cross-claiming is permissible. For example, if the initial claim was for a brick, this claim can be for a nameplate. Conversely, if the first claim was a nameplate, this claim(s) can be for a brick. This also applies to PSD claims from a person to a claim for a dog. As such, you may:
- Stake a claim for $150 for another nameplate for a fellow member/employee or friend, or a family brick with spouse (second man) or children.
- You may gift your option to someone else you know, so they can claim the $150 option. (We need an indication on Claim sheet of who the gifted person is. Conversely, if the gifted person is submitting the claim, we need to know who the original donor was). (we simply need an indication on the Claim sheet of who the gifted person is.)
- NOLB (No one Left behind) donations are most welcome & appreciated.
- Engraved bricks are processed and engraved individually. Nameplates are assembled, 36 at a time on a single plaque and then cast simultaneously, as individual nameplates with raised text. This process takes about eight 8 weeks. However, as no placements will occur until warmer spring weather (Apr/May), We have lots of time but the earlier you submit your claim the earlier it will be ready for early placement.
- The individual whose name is cast on a nameplate or engraved on a brick is also entitled to submit their story of service (with photos), at a timing of their choice, for placement on our Virtual Pillars website.
- Interim gift card certificates are available for special occasions, such as birthday, graduation, retirement, anniversary, if you have a gift in mind. etc.
Stake Your 150 Claim!
December 23rd, 2022 at 12:01 AM to May 23rd, 2023 at 12:00 AM
The Princess Royal Walk
This is a major, national initiative of the Friends of the Mounted Police Heritage Centre and the RCMP Veterans’ Association, located at the Mounted Police Heritage Centre, in Regina, Saskatchewan “Home of the RCMP.”
Flanked by 21 soaring pillars aligning the RCMP Heritage Centre overlooking the iconic north gate at “Depot” Division, the Princess Royal Walk will become a living legacy for those who help keep Canadians safe and are indeed PILLARS OF THE FORCE dedicated to those who honourably respond to the call of duty, day in and day out and to those who support those who do so serve.
Pillars of the Force will also help ensure the legacy continues and your story of service is shared with generations to come. The Virtual Pillars Wall located inside the Heritage Centre provides a state of the art large digital screen that will share your story of service and provide directional information to locate individual names posted along the Princess Royal Walk.
“You are part of this unique Canadian story”.
Claim a personalized nameplate or brick.
Get started by submitting the claim form with your donation.
Stake Your Claim! Share Your Story!
Member & Employee
Text on the nameplate for a Member includes Surname & Initials, Regimental #, Troop # or Engagement Date.
Text on nameplate for Employee includes Surname & Initials, Division and Year of first engagement.
Family & Community
Families and members of the community-at-large are welcomed to show their support for the men and women who honourably serve our communities and country from coast to coast to coast by placing a personalized brick along the Princess Royal Walk. Text on bricks is flexible.
Step 1: Complete & submit your Claim
Mail Your Form
If you’re making your donation by mail, please download the claim form, fill it out, and include it with your cheque.
Email Your Form
If you’re making your donation by phone or online, please download the claim form, fill out the form electronically, save the file, and email the form as an attachment to FRIENDS@RCMPHC.COM. You may also print, scan, and email the form.
Step 2: MAKE YOUR DONATION
1. Donate by Phone
Please call (306) 719-3015 and leave a message with your name and phone number.
2. Donate by E-transfer
Make your donation by E-Transfer to FRIENDS@RCMPHC.COM
Please use the following Security Question and Answer:
Security Question: Organization?
3. Donate Online
Make your donation Online.
When you’re ready, please donate online using our donation form below.
4. Donate by Mail
Make your donation by Cheque. Please make cheques payable to:
Friends of the Mounted Police Heritage Centre
Pillars of the Force
C/O RCMP Heritage Centre
5907 Dewdney Avenue
Canada S4T 0P4
A virtual pillar, located inside the Heritage Centre, provides a large screen and platform to share your story of service** and serves as a database to easily locate individual nameplates and bricks.
** Information required for posting on the virtual pillar will be forwarded to you following receipt and validation of your initial submission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Download a list of frequently asked questions and their answers.